Saturday, October 12, 2013

Just got this letter from one of our customers...Statin Side Effects



Here's what just ended up in my inbox... It's about Statinzyme and statin side effects.


Hi Dr. Paul!
It's Kevin from West Haven, CT! I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for a great product that has proven to make a great difference in my life....
No more night time legs.... you know the kind that make you want to scream in pain! I have dealt with that for over 2 years. That and feeling like my legs feel like lead weights when walking, never going up steep hills or climbing stairs.
I am the biggest skeptic when it comes to different and unfamiliar medications. Well I will tell that Dr. Paul is for real! He took the time to explain about COQ10, which is the main ingredient in Statinzyme! Then he explained the benefits of using it. I don't know how many questions I asked but he patient and answered each one. That in itself was worth the price to try it and I have no regrets. You call and he will somehow get back you a soon as he can!!
I have cholesterol issues and have to Statins to help with levels. Unfortunately, the doctors don't tell you that at certain levels of the meds there are side effects like leg cramps and tiredness.... You know what I mean!
Since I have using Statinzyme I have been able to increase Simvastatin to a level that works with no side effects. It's a great thing to find something that  works and Dr. Paul Faerstein who is the real deal!
Well I am literally on the way to run and with my grand-daughters and a large has to do with Statinzyme!
God bless and have a great day!

1 comment: